My Daily Styling Routine

August 20, 2012

I have been seeing a lot of this sort of post lately so I thought I'd give it a try :-) So this is how I do my makeup for most occasions. It's quick simple and neutral and it's great for school! Anyways, here we are!

1. Concealer under both eyes and on blemishes
2. Powder over whole face
3. Blush on cheek bones
4. White shadow over lid and under brow
5. Pink shadow on lids
6. Brown shadow in crease
7.  Eye pencil
8. Lipstick and some lip gloss
9. All done!

Please forgive my awful nails! They look terrible- haha













Hilda said...

What kind of eyeliner did you use? Pencil, liquid, marker? Thanks for sharing. :)

Hilda said...

What a dummy I am, LOL. I just read it's pencil. Sorry.

Alexandra Marie said...

haha, no worries <3

Hilda said...

:)

I was thinking I would like to try a lavender eyeshadow but what color do I apply on the crease? I have fair skin.

Alexandra Marie said...

Hey Hilda! So glad you asked <3 I think lavender is a lovely color for fair skin! I would personally go for a medium/darker purple for the crease. All hues of purple are already a little more daring than neutrals, so it's good to be consistent when working with a purple palette. Hope this helps!

Hilda said...

Hi Alexandra Marie... you have a pretty name. Thank you so much for answering my question. I'm so excited, I'm gonna go and look online for lavender and med., dark purple eyeshadow. By the way, thanks for letting me know it's good on fair skin. I wasn't sure.

Alexandra Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alexandra Marie said...

Aww, thank you so much! Your name is beautiful too! I am glad I could be of help-- you should post it on your blog when you pick some out!

Hilda said...

You're welcome! :) And thank you.

I was looking through the makeup at target online and found some, but I can't help but think "why do I want this is I only go out on Sundays to church." So after giving it a lot of thought, I decided to maybe wait. But if I decided to, I would get the Almay one with the lavender and brown eye-shadows.

Alexandra Marie said...

Oh yes, I totally understand. This summer I took online classes all week and the only time I ever got out of the house was for church really- haha.

Hilda said...

LOL, oh cool, I'm not the only one. Hehehe! :)

Anonymous said...

Alex, This is Olivia, from GBT 1. I was wondering if your sister had a blog. I've been trying to reach her and can't. Thanks!

Livvy :) <3

Anonymous said...

Alex, This is Olivia, from GBT 1. I was wondering if your sister had a blog. I've been trying to reach her and can't. Thanks!

Livvy :) <3

Alexandra Marie said...

Hi Olivia! No she doesn't :-) She's working on my mom for one though- haha. Are you doing geometry on Tuesday? I didn't see you this morning

Anonymous said...

sorry. idk y my comment was published twice. haha
livvy

Alexandra Marie said...

No worries-- it happens sometimes <3

Anonymous said...

I am doing geometry. I didn't know there was anything for GBT II on Mondays. What was it?
I wanted to invite Chloe to my Birthday Party, but I couldn't reach her. Then I got to thinking, "Hey why don't I invite Alex too?" Most of the girls that are coming are only 13 and I thought maybe you wouldn't want to come since you're older, but it's totally up to you. Thanks!
Livvy :) <3

Anonymous said...

haha

Alexandra Marie said...

Oh OK, yea they have geometry class on monday and tuesday-- you can pick which one suits your schedule better. I will let Chloe know, and yes, I would love to come ( thank you for inviting us) <3 I just have to see if my mom's schedule works with it-- if you have more details like dates and stuff you can email me Simplicityphoto96@gmail.com

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.