Mini Editor Contest

August 8, 2012

Yes! I am super excited-- I figured out how to make a polyvore mini editor. If you don't know, Polyvore is an virtual collage for fashion and photography. So here is how this works... Scroll through the various items I selected and drag what you like into the main box. Then arrange till your heart is content! When you like the way it looks, click publish and follow the step by step  instructions. Whoever's collage is deemed the best by my esteemed judge panel ( haha, family is great for that) will have their set featured along with their blog name if they would like. If you don't have a blog, this is still for you too! Have fun guys! Contest closes September 1st!




Get your own Mini Editor from Polyvore
Piano Bookworm said...

I tried to do it, but I couldn't see it until it was done, so I'm afraid it's not very good.

Alexandra Marie said...

It's cute! I like it <3

Jenna Condon said...

I did mine :) But it's very different hahaha :)) I didn't realize the dress looked like that hahahaha :)) That as a great idea to put on you blog...do you mind if i copy the idea?

Alexandra Marie said...

It looks so pretty! Love the colors <3 Absolutely! I think it would be great for your blog :-)

Jenna Condon said...

Thanks. Okay so i tried to do it but once i got the link for my blog I had no idea what to do next....so I guess It'll just have to wait :(((((

Alexandra Marie said...

Oh OK, we could try skyping and I could actually show you what to do-- what times work for you?

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.