Little Discoveries

August 28, 2012

I'll be the first to admit, sometimes I have a really hard time pulling things from scripture. But every now and then I catch a certain verse I haven't heard before. Or sometimes it just takes hearing it for the ten millionth time to understand it. I have found a few verses recently that really stood out to me and I thought I would share them with you all.


Ephesians 6:10 "Always remember the great power behind you. Be strong in the lord and in his mighty power."

Joshua 1:9 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage. Do not be afraid, nor dismayed for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."

Psalm 16:8 "I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved."

Jeremiah 1:5 "I knew you before I formed you in your mother's womb. Before you were born, I set you apart."

Proverbs 31: 25 "She is clothed in strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future."

Proverbs 4:23 "Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it."

Love you guys!
Alex

Photo: Simplicity Photography



Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.