J&D Wedding

August 30, 2012


OK, here they all are, as promised! Hope you enjoy <3

Copyright: Simplicity Photography
(Please do not crop, edit or use without permission)






















































































Storyteller said...

Wow! That is a LOT of pictures!! You were really busy!! =D Looks like an AWESOME day!!! Love the theme. Lots of cool pictures!! LUV!! =D
~Storyteller

Alexandra Marie said...

haha, yea I think I get a little picture happy-- how could I choose? :-D Thank you <3

Hilda said...

Wow, cool photos. You did an awesome job!

thank you for following my blog too. :) Following yours.

~Hilda

Storyteller said...

You're welcome! I think they're awesome. :)

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you so much <3 And thank you for following!

Anonymous said...

amazing Job Alex... so sweet of you... these are amazing...
Molly

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks! It was a beautiful wedding <3 Thank you so much for having us!

Hilda said...

You're very welcome, my pleasure. :)

Monica said...

Wow, your photos are gorgeous, but also they capture such a beautiful thing! I love how he washes her feet and plays her a song... so sweet. :)
I really love the premise of your blog... combining quite a few of the things I love! It's especially cool how you keep God in your work here, even in the description... can't wait to read more! :)

p.s. I found you through pinterest, when we both thought that lady looked like Elsie Larson! :D good times. please drop by my blog, arainparade.blogspot.com

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you so much! I really loved the foot washing too, and the song was so sweet!

I'm your newest follower! You have a lovely blog!!

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.