I Heart Faces Photo Entry

August 8, 2012

Well, this is my first time entering for I Heart Faces, so let's see how it goes! The theme is pet faces. This is my sweet doggie Dot <3


http://iheartfaces.com



Photo Challenge Submission
Storyteller said...

Love this picture!! it's so cute. It reminds me of Lassie. =D

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks!

Nancy said...

I'm so glad you are getting into photo contests--I feel like it is a great way to share pictures that might otherwise go unshown! I enjoy coming to your blog and I'd like to invite you to post one of these wonderful pictures you often share to my new photography link-up. This is the first week and it just went live. It is a photo show and tell where we can come together, and share the images and stories from our lives.

I'd love it if you could join!
http://dosmallthingswithlove.blogspot.com/2012/08/photo-show-and-tell-link-party-1.html
Nancy

It is open all through Tuesday, so join when you can!

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.