Gingham and Boots

August 27, 2012

I wish I could say that cool weather has fallen upon us, but sadly, that would be far from the truth! It was around 100 degrees here today-- to warm for me- haha. I still felt like putting together something for Autumn so I made a compromise. Red gingham and boots for fall, but a cool summer top.  Oh hey, by the way, my hair is finally growing out! Well, OK, it still is pretty short, but it's getting there anyways. 

Photo Credit for Outfit: Chloe Gault
Photo Credit for Flowers: Alexandra Gault















Britt said...

Great photos Alexandra! You are so beautiful!! Thanks for dropping by my blog and following mine. I'm following yours now!! You have a great blog here!!!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you so much! Glad to have you as a follower <3 <3

Jenna Condon said...

Oh Alex what an adorable oufit. You can pull it off so well!! <3

Alexandra Marie said...

aww, thanks Jenna!

leah said...

Loving the jeans and belt alex...by the way in that black and white one..ur hair looks amazing! Haha:)

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you so much! <3 <3

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.