Back To Fall Outfit Inspiration

August 23, 2012

In the spirit of fall ( and back to school) I decided to put together a warm weather "transitional" outfit. Not too warm and not too cool :-) Anyways, hope you enjoy!

Photo Credit: Chloe Gault



























hi-d said...

Love it!!!

Jenna Condon said...

i LOVE YOur hair :) I like ur dress without the scraft for a summer loook : ) so cute

Diana said...

Such great photos I LOVE your hair style!!!! :)

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks <3

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you :-)

Abstract Child said...

I was wondering what kind of camera do you use? and if you know about FujiFilm S4000 and what do you think about it :D I love your blog..it gives me a fluffy feeling :)..Keep going!

Alexandra Marie said...

Hi! Thank you so much, I am glad you enjoy my blog <3

I use a canon t3i. I just bought it about 2 or 3 months ago and I love it!

Yes, I do own a Fuji Film S4000. It was my first camera. I have used it for a little over a year now and I think it is an AMAZING point and shoot camera. The picture quality is wonderful. My only complaint is that it has a pretty slow delay when you go to snap a picture. Otherwise you can put it on burst mode and that really helps. I would 100% recommend it as a first camera, or as an upgrade p&s.

Abstract Child said...

Wau..thank you for your quick reply. I plan on buying the Fuji S4000 but i read a lor of bad reviews about it and i wasn't yet sure . You're a honey for taking the time in replying me :)<3

Alexandra Marie said...

Absolutely! I love comments <3

I hope you enjoy your new camera!
Love,
Alex

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.