Almost 30!

August 23, 2012

 I am up to 29 followers now! Many, many thank you's to all of you, and a welcome to my newest additions. You give me inspiration to be more creative <3 My friend Jenna over at A Beautiful Heart just hosted a contest where she offered a shout out as the prize. Hopefully she won't mind if I steal her awesome idea ;-) So once I reach 30 followers I will do a drawing for a shout out. Basically that means I will create a post with your name, blog name and address to let my followers know you're there. So tell your friends!
Have fun <3

This is a picture I took of my sister at the pool ( Just for fun <3)

Jenna Condon said...

That pic of Chloe is adorable haha :)) I luv it. Thanks so much for giving me a mini shout out ;) aND of course i doont mind you stealing my idea!! I did with ur Polyvore thing hehehehe :))

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks so much <3 and you are very welcome <3 haha

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.