Adventures With Red

August 20, 2012

 I went a little bold a wore a really bright color- haha. I was a little nervous about it at first, but when I see it now, I think the color is so pretty! I think the white sort of offsets it maybe. Anyways, I finally did a Pinterest hair style. How many times do I pin things and never try them? haha. If you guys are interested in a tutorial for this hair, just comment and let me know <3

Photo credits: Chloe Gault




















Storyteller said...

Hello, Red Adventurer!! =D You've been awarded!! http://storytellerofwestoncounty.blogspot.com/ Go check it out!!

Jenna Condon said...

Hey girl love your outfit, cuz i have the same dress!!!!! hahahaha :)) I also have white leggings :)) Thats just too fuhny. did you get it at 4ever 21?

Alexandra Marie said...

haha, really? That's awesome! No I got mine at target <3

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.