Weekend Fun

July 8, 2012

I had so much fun hanging out with my friend Jenna this weekend! We played some fun board games, ( she beat me pretty much every time, sad to say- ha ha) set up her new blog, ( be sure and check it out-- abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com) and did a photo shoot! I am super excited to share the pictures with you all. I will post the fun pictures first and then the photo shoot pictures :-b

Ps. If I am in the picture, then Chloe took it :-b


Jenna wins -- haha


Dinner :-D








A yummy, juicy melon! ha ha















 Jenna wins again- lol










And... the photo shoot :-b






















































Jenna Condon said...

Thanks so much girly :) I loved the dinner, and game photos :0 so cute :)

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks!

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.