Photo Edit Contest

July 30, 2012

So I was doing some exploring and found a blog by a young lady called Meena .On her blog she had a "edit this photo contest" so I thought I would enter, just for fun <3 I will post her original pic and then the one I edited after :-)
                                    Original

                                         My edit

Meena Kat said...

amazing! now, may i ask, how do you know me? storybird? saw your comment, yeah, you got me, i'm alexjane101.

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks <3 I found you through a new follower of mine from singing4life. I really like your blog!

Meena Kat said...

ah isabelle! me and her are BFF's we both blog and do storybird, now let me ask you, who r u on storybird?

Alexandra Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alexandra Marie said...

@Mena Kat Hmm, I am not sure I have heard of storybird. Is it a blog?

Meena Kat said...

oh, sorry, i thought you were on storybird too! sorry, i was being a stupido! anyways, storybird is a website where you get to make stories and publish them online! it's completely free! except if yuo want to buy it.

Alexandra Marie said...

Oh wow, that's really cool-- so you are a writer? What sort of stories do you write?

Meena Kat said...

um, everything honestly!

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.