New Camera

July 3, 2012

So I have a little story I would like to share with you all--- just another way God has worked in my life. When I broke my camera a few weeks ago, I was pretty upset. I was wondering what I was going to do without my camera! Ironically I had just finished paying it off as well! A very special family ( whom I will keep anonymous) approached us the day after the incident. They very generously offered to loan me the money to purchase a DSLR. It turns out they didn't even know I had broke my camera when they had decided to do this for me! Now, as you know, my broken camera is home and repaired. I went ahead and took them up on the offer anyways because I have been needing to upgrade for several reasons (I won't drone on about why! ha ha) I am SO happy with it! I want to thank this family from the bottom of my heart, this is an amazing opportunity and I feel so blessed!

If you don't know the difference between a DSLR and point and shoot, here it is in english- ha ha. DSLR
cameras have the ability to exchange lenses ( different lenses give you different kinds of abilities.) For example if you want to photograph a flower, a macro lens in best suited. It will pick up on the tiny details. Also, DSLR cameras have much better quality and have the option for flash attachments. DSLR cameras are MUCH faster!

Point and shoots are basically true to there name. You turn it on, you point it and you shoot the picture. You don't really have to worry about the techy stuff.

Anyways, I thought I would post some pics that I've taken with the new camera. It is a Canon Rebel T3i. I think I mostly used 55-250 mm lens on these photographs. They are all un-edited with the exception of a black and white layer over a few of them :-)




































Jenna Condon said...

Alex, this is so gorgeous :) I can't even find the words to describe how much i love these photos :) Your dogs are soooooooooo beautiful <3 Keep it up girl. Hey are you still up for doing a sophomore photo shoot when i come over on Friday???

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you so much!! Yes, for sure-- I will email you k?

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.