Taking Time

June 22, 2012

I had the most AMAZING day! This morning I woke up and got ready for my classes. Then I had an awesome waffle breakfast-- the house looked so pretty because we had all of the windows open. I read some beautiful literature. I hung out with Chloe and made a fun short film. Then tonight, I cracked my blinds open just when the sun had gone down-- when the sky is a luminous blue. The moonlight just flooded in while I listened to some wonderful movie soundtracks.
  I think sometimes we get so caught up in the hustle and bustle of life that we forget to enjoy little things. I know that for me, school really can become my main focus. I think it is great to place importance on academics, just not all importance. Especially as Christians, it is good for us to sit down, take a minute to breath, read our bibles, pray, and enjoy the blessings God has for us.

I have to run-- I want to take a breather from my computer (another distraction) but I had to share my day with you all! What things have you been up to this summer?


Matthew 11:28 

Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.












Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.