Fairy Tale Wedding

April 16, 2012

Saturday my family and I had the honor of attending our good friends, Jadie and John's wedding. It was so beautiful! Every detail was perfect, like a fairy tale. I had the opportunity to snap some shots before and during the ceremony, so fun! Just thought I'd share them with you all <3 Congratulations Jadie and John!!













































































Anonymous said...

Nice job~wedding looks beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Soooooo beautiful! You really captured the day sweetie! Such beautiful pics of a beautiful day!! Love you!
Love, Mom :-)

Laurie said...

I'm so encouraged to see your growth as a photographer Alexandra. These are fabulous.. truly fairy tale worthy!!
The Lord Bless you!!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks. It was very beautiful <3

KimberlyV. said...

Excellent photos Alex!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks Mum <3

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you so much! How did your easter photoshoot go?

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Alexandra, You have captured some precious moments of the wedding and I can't thank you enough! You need to start your wedding photography business immediately! These photos are professional! I absolutely love these! Thank you! Thank you!

Merrie Montante ♡

Anonymous said...

You are as talented as you are beautiful!! I left your mom a message today on her cell, I need you in OCT!! call me!!! Miss you ladies!! Anabel

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you so much!I really appreciate it <3 <3

Alexandra Marie said...

Hi Anabel! So good to hear from you <3 I did get your message, and I will talk to my mom and give you a call when she returns from work. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Well done Alex! We are so glad to see your skills excelling. Thank you for capturing these once in a lifetime moments for us.

-J&J

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you so much! The wedding was beautiful <3

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.