Drawing From My Book

April 4, 2012

Some of you know that I am a writing geek. I have always loved creative writing and a little over a year ago, I completed my first book. I plan to publish it ( My uncle has me set up to do so when I'm finished editing it) so hopefully that works out. Anyways, my main character is a medieval hero. This is a "cartoonish" version of  how I envision her. I colored this with prismacolor colored pencils.



Abstract Child said...

This looks so much like the character from Brave..

Alexandra Marie said...

haha, I know-- I'm actually really sad about it. I created this character 2 years ago. Then Brave came out and I am always hoping no one will think I copied her-- oh well :-(

Teardrop in Teacup said...

Well you have the proof on your blog that you had the idea first so no worries... keep trying! Cheers :3

Alexandra Marie said...

Aww, thanks <3

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.