Old Fashioned Oatmeal Cookies

March 15, 2012

  Oatmeal cookies are one of my favorites. They are super easy to make and they are super tasty! I recently  picked up a recipe box from an estate sale. I was thumbing through the recipes today when I stumbled across an oatmeal cookie recipe. I have made oatmeal cookies many times but thought I would try this one :-D They turned out really good! I put some dried cranberries in them instead of raisins. Yum!















Old Fashioned Oatmeal Cookies

1c sugar                                            1 tsp cinnamon           
1c butter                                           1 egg
1c raisins/cranberries                         1 tsp salt
2c oatmeal                                        1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp. baking soda                             1 1/4 c flour

Mix sugar and butter. Add raisins and oatmeal, soda, cinnamon and salt. Then add egg and flour. Place on foil covered cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
Anonymous said...

Yes, they were VERY yummy!! Love you!! Mom :-)

Alexandra Marie said...

Love you too!

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.