Drawing Stuff

March 16, 2012



   Last night I just felt like drawing something. Actually, I used to draw a lot but lately I've been so busy. I found this really pretty painting of repunzel (above) from the movie Tangled. I love that movie; it makes me laugh every time! So that is what I decided to draw. I started out with a pencil outline and then filled it in with prismacolors. I am fairly happy with it, although when I compare them side by side my version doesn't really look like her. Oh well, I think the hair is obvious enough to save me there!




This is the pencil sketch I did before I colored it in




Here it is filled in with prismacolor pencils. The image was pretty faint so I decided to go over it with black gel pen ( photo after the one below)


Here is my final product. I did the dress a little different because I wanted it to be signature to my style.


Tonight I found this sketch and thought I'd draw it as well :-D The original sketch is below

I did this drawing the same way I did the first. I started with a pencil sketch, colored it in with prismacolors and then outlined it in gel pen.





What new art projects have you been working on?
Harley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Harley said...

Nice post. check this out fun time for tweensdoodling for kids 

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.