Winter Camp

February 27, 2012


 As some of you know I left for Winter Camp with my youth group on Friday. I had a lovely time and was blessed by meeting some amazing people. The experience was very eye opening and I can't wait to share some awesome things I learned at camp on this blog.
     I thought I would share some pictures with you all really quickly :-D

Pinecone in the snow

                                                      Sarah, my "roommate" with a snowball


                                                          Issac getting hit by a snowball

                                              My other roommates, Abby ( eating licorice) and Taylor

                                                                       Abby and I

Abby and Taylor


Abby doing Hailey's hair

                                               These pictures are terrible, my apologies-- poor lighting


                                                                     


                                                                           Playing ukulele

Group Picture ( I am on the right, not looking at the camera) ha ha


                                                                          Sarah and I

                                                             
                                                                  Jenny jumping off the log










The girl's "cabin." 


                                                                    Marissa playing volleyball




video

                                                                     Making our team flag




Waiting for the Bus

Some of the kids trying to play cards on the bus. Yes they are using a pillow for a table, ha ha

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.