Lamp Tutorial

February 20, 2012

   So I am very excited to share this with you. Unfortunately I forgot to take before pics-- sorry! It was covered with a sheer purple fabric but it ripped so I had to re-do it.
What I used:
A needle
Thread
Pins
Fabric 
Metal lamp frame

Obviously a metal lamp frame isn't something you see everyday, but perhaps this will inspire you some other way :-D 


 First I took the fabric and sewed the top around the outer ring of the lamp frame









Then I grabbed a second ring and took the bottom of the fabric and pinned it around the ring




Then I hand stitched where the pins were. I sewed up the back and I was done



Well that's all-- I know it was a little vague but it is sort of hard to describe :-D


Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.