Closet Challenge

February 13, 2012

I have really been in the mood to post challenges lately! They stretch your creativity and help you learn some great stuff. Today I want to suggest a closet challenge. Many girls are guilty ( me included,) of wanting to buy more clothes, not realizing what they already have tucked away in their closets. So now I propose my idea... Starting from one end of you closet rack to the other-- find an outfit for every top, dress, skirt, blouse,etc. After the challenge is over, you will be able to see what is truly worth staying in the closet. Everything else goes to giveaway. I think we will find things we never thought we had! So if you want to join me, I will be posting pictures of the different things I come up with. I really encourage you all to try this, after all, what do you have to lose?

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.