Jewelry Collection Continued

January 23, 2012

I've been working on my jewelry collection, iben élégance. I am really excited to add these new pieces! Be sure to note that you can't really pre-order lengths, I have each piece's length marked in their individual description. If you are interested you can email me at tobebeautifulingodseyes@gmail.com





Peacock Necklace
 This necklace is a fun accessory to have in your collection. The X Long, brass colored chain accents the bright peacock feather pendant. This necklace is lovely with the peacock earrings. 
$3.50





Peacock Earrings
   These earrings are made to match the peacock necklace. Earring hooks are brass in color. Each earring has a bright, dangling peacock feather. 
$2.00






Owl Earrings
  These earrings are too much fun! Each owl is a brass color with black crystal eyes. 
$3.00






Homemade Hair Bows
  I just love bows! They add a really feminine element to an outfit. Each bow has a small barrette or bobby pin on the back. The navy blue bows have all been sold but you can order as many of the other ones as you would like :-D
.50 cents each









Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.