Color Explosion

January 3, 2012

    Ever have trouble figuring out how to balance color in your outfits? Here are a few ideas for what you can do with the colors red, brown and yellow. In the future I will post more colors but for now I hope you enjoy these!


Brown...
   ... is a color that is often shelved for the myth that it is not really a color. But really brown can be one of the most flattering and versatile colors in a wardrobe.








Red...
   ... is a bright color that is not often explored because of it's boldness and intensity. But in general if you take a few red accents and infuse them into an outfit you really have a lovely ensemble. Not that I am suggesting you wear red lipstick! That color on the lips usually looks tacky. This was only for the shoot :-D






Yellow...
    ... is a fun, playful color that is associated mostly with summer. But the fun thing with this color is that it really is an exciting accent for any season. Just remember, this color is best used in moderation.




Catie :) said...

Love, Love, LOVE!!! Beautiful girl!!!!!!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the red and brown shoots! the black and white makes the red REALLY stand out!!! <3

Olivia (From your GBT Summer Course, Alex:)

Alexandra Marie said...

Hey Olivia! So glad you found my blog!

Thanks so much! I had a lot of fun with this shoot-- I think it was my first outfit post-haha

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.