Color Explosion Continued...

January 22, 2012

Well, I promised more color themed outfit ideas and here they are! This time I went with a few exciting combos... gray and orange and of course a classic, gray and pink. Hope you are inspired!


Gray and Pink
     Gray and pink are wonderful accents to one another. Gray is a great neutral to add to any outfit because of it's versatility. Balancing the outfit with a dusty pink adds a feminine touch. Lace and ruffles give texture. And why just wear one necklace? Try layering sometime!
















Gray and Orange
    Yea, more gray! ( I'm a poet and I didn't know it) ;-) I just love these two colors together, they compliment one another so nicely. So the nice thing about this outfit is that it is transitional from color weather to spring weather. A skirt is such a girly touch, I just love them. But of course you need balance in an outfit so taking a three quarter sleeved jacket gives the outfit a more defined style. A scarf makes a great accent and they are so warm and comfy! Top it off with some boots and you're good to go--

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.