F.A.Q

November 8, 2011

What camera and lens do you use?

Canon Rebel T3i ( different than a T3) with a 50mm 1.4 lens ( I always say, SO worth the investment- the lenses really are what take you photos to the next level)
Who takes your photos?
My mom, Karin and my sister, Chloe take nearly all of my outfit post photographs. Other pictures are taken by me or friends.
How do you film and edit your movies?
I film my videos with my dslr and edit them with Media Impressions
Where do you like to shop?
I LOVE shopping on Etsy. It's like thrift shopping online, but better! 
What do you do for a living?
I am a portrait and wedding photographer, as well as a full time student.
How tall are you?
I'm 5'11" 
Who is your favorite photographer?
So hard to choose! I guess I would have to say my top favorite would be Jose Villa. I am also a big fan of Amanda K
What inspired you to cut your hair?
I have been noticing a growing trend with the pixie cuts (ie. Anne Hathaway & Ginnifer Goodwin) and thought they were so cute! I have to say I am super glad that I did it. I LOVE having short hair- it is so easy and effortless!

Blogger statement: Among bloggers, this community has always been very supportive. But with blogger-bashing sites like, GOMI and other online forums, bloggers today are facing a lot of criticism. Bloggers are real, living, breathing people. We have normal every day lives. Even though the life that is portrayed on blogs is often a deviation from reality, we still know what it is to go through hard times. Is it such a crime to have one place in this world where people can talk about happy and beautiful things?

With that said, I would also like to make a note to any skeptics. All of my reviews ( sponsored or not) are 100% honest. I would never lower myself to a level of writing anything false or that I did not support. One of my primary reasons for being open to sponsorship is supporting entrepreneurs. l I have a real heart for entrepreneurs, as I am a small business owner myself.
Naomi said...

I checked out your photography and it's some of the best if seen so far! Keep it up! :D

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you so much Naomi!!

Delvalina said...

You are so talented! You also have good taste in fashion and the most you love God! that's why i keep checking your blog :)

Blessing,
Delvalina

Samantha said...

May I just tell you that the title of your blog has completely captured me?
You are so unique for no being afraid to let people know that you are God's girl! I admire you so much for that! You have definitely gained a new follower!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you Delvalina!

Alexandra Marie said...

Thank you so much Samantha! I really appreciate that <3 And thank you for following!

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.