Community Sale Treasures!

October 13, 2011

My sale was successful. These are my finds. Unfortunately it is dark so my pics are poor quality. I wanted you all to see them though ;-D 

These are earrings from the sale that I purchased for 50 cents. 
I just want to take off a few links because they are a bit long
for my taste.


This is a pair of pin striped pants I got for 2 bucks. They are somewhat ugly now
but I want to make them into shorts.




I was very excited to find this one... a real cashmere sweater for 2 bucks. 
It is from Lands End and is in perfect condition. It is heather gray.





This hoodie isn't anything spectacular but it is something I can use for work or around the house.




There was A LOT of fabric and I purchased all this for 75 cents. The 
pieces I bought are really big too. I haven't measured them yet but
there is enough to make a skirt, top and a headband.





Basic tank top for 50 cents. I bought this one in red and another in teal.



This is a big and bulky charm bracelet. I am going to remove the charms and make them into
pendants.
 





Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.