Red Pants Project

September 27, 2011

This weekend I received a pair of red pants that were too short for me. So, I decided on turning them into shorts. All I did was cut them shorter and hem them. Unfortunately as you can see in my picture of the finished shorts, the hem in the back of the shorts is a little longer than the one in the front, so I still have to fix that. I just wanted to show you all my latest project ;-D



                                                          Pants before alterations

Pants after alterations
                                                                Pants after alterations
Nessa said...

What a divinely amazing transformation! These were hideous before!

Chloe Ann said...

Alex, u got a follower!

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.